Today, I will show you how to cancel a Google subscription.
Please ensure that you sign in to the Google Account that contains your subscriptions.
Uninstalling the app does not result in the cancellation of your subscription.
How to Cancel Google Subscription
Here’s how to cancel a Google Subscription:
- Login Google Play
- Click on Manage subsription
- Click on Cancel subscription
- Provide your reason for canceling
- Click Continue
What is the process after a cancellation?
When a subscription is canceled, the user retains access for the duration of the paid period.
As an example, if a one-year subscription is purchased on January 1 for $10 and then cancelled on July 1
- The subscription will be available until December 31.
- There will be no additional charge for a yearly subscription of $10 on January 1.
Any applications that were installed from Play Pass and their data will remain on your device.
The content obtained through Play Pass is available for use.
- When using paid apps, you may be prompted to purchase the app or subscribe to Play Pass.
- In-app purchases will be discontinued, but will still be available for separate purchase.
- Advertisements will be displayed again in applications from which they had been previously removed.
- By rejoining Play Pass, all of this content will be unlocked once more.
Restart or resubscribe to a subscription
Please note that certain subscriptions may not be available for resubscription.
- Go toplay.google.com.
- Click on the profile icon located at the top right corner.
- ClickPayments & subscriptions.
- Select a subscription.
Get a refund for subscriptions
For information regarding subscription refunds, including prepaid plans, please refer to the refund policy on Google Play.
Pause a subscription
Certain applications offer the option to temporarily suspend your subscription. When you choose to pause your subscription, it will be put on hold at the conclusion of your current billing cycle.
- Please verify if you’re currently signed in to the appropriate Google Account.
- Click on “My subscriptions” on the left.
- Please choose the subscription you wish to temporarily halt.
- ClickManagePause payments.
- Please choose the time period during which you would like to suspend payments.
Restart payments for a paused subscription
You have the option to resume your subscription at any time.
- Please choose the subscription you would like to restart.
- Click on “Manage Resume” to restart your subscription immediately.
Change your subscriptions
The payment method you used to purchase the subscription will be automatically charged for renewal. Renewals may begin 24 hours before each subscription period commences.
To modify the payment method utilized:
- Click on “Manage” next to the subscription you want to update.
- Click “Update” next to the primary payment method.
If your payment method is declined or has insufficient funds, your subscription may be cancelled. In that case, please set up your subscription again.
If the app developers permit, users have the option to switch between a prepaid plan and a recurring subscription, or between a recurring subscription and a prepaid plan.
When switching, payments are processed right away and any remaining days on active subscriptions or plans are transferred to the new subscription.
When signing in to Subscriptions, you can verify if your subscription is recurring or a prepaid plan.
To modify a prepaid subscription plan, please follow the necessary steps.
- Choose the app that provides the option to switch from a prepaid plan to a subscription or vice versa.
- Please choose the plan you would like to switch to.
- When a confirmation pop-up appears, select the option labeled “Yes.”
Tap cancel subscription to learn how to cancel a Google subscription or google subscriptions on Google play app on your iOS device or Android device and on the correct google account on Google play app before the end of your billing period on the correct google account to cancel subscription or to cancel a subscription when you want to cancel a subscription on the correct google account on the Google play app during your current billing period. Tap payments on the Google play app, and tap cancel subscription after you tap payments on the Google play app to cancel your subscription near the profile icon after you paid on the Google play application without having to sign a contract to cancel after you tap payments near the profile icon of your subscriptions on Google play if you have many subscriptions, a lot of subscriptions, and multiple subscriptions near your profile icon after you tap subscriptions.